In 2014 Ginnie Mae began disclosing pool termination data, with an initial one-time file (1979 – May 2014) and quarterly termination files thereafter.
Ginnie Mae is announcing the following enhancements to this disclosure:
- More responsive termination disclosures: The pool termination file will be published monthly.
- Additional termination data sets: Ginnie Mae is adding Platinum Pool and HECM MBS (HMBS) Pool terminations to the new Monthly Terminations file (ptermmon_YYYYMM.txt).
There will be two new terminated pool files published with the following details:
|One-time Platinum and HMBS Terminations (NEW)
||One-time disclosure: The file includes 1994 - March 2017 data
||Published directly to Disclosure Data History on June 12|
|Monthly Terminations (NEW)
||Monthly, 8th Business Day, 6 PM
||Beginning in June 2017 *
||Published to Disclosure Data Download|
* The first file, “ptermmon_201705.txt”, will include April and May 2017 terminations. Thereafter, each file will contain a single month’s pool terminations.
- A test file, “ptermmon_201703.txt”, will be placed on the Disclosure New Release Test File Download page by April 24, 2017
- The quarterly Pool Terminations file, ptermqtr_YYYYMM.txt, will be discontinued beginning April 2017
- While the Pool Termination layout is not changing, the attached Pool Termination Layout, version 1.1 has updated Layout Notes for using the layout/file
For questions related to this bulletin, please send an email to email@example.com. Inquiries to this email will be addressed within 2 business days.