Ginnie Mae is providing the below new Ginnie Mae Combined Multifamily Pool and Loan Disclosure Files for both daily/monthly new issuance and monthly portfolio data:
- “mfpldaily.csv” - Multifamily Pool and Loan New Issuance Daily Disclosure
- “mfpldailymni.csv” – Multifamily Pool and Loan New Issuance Monthly Disclosure
- “mfplmon_YYYYMM.csv” – Multifamily Pool and Loan Monthly Portfolio Disclosure
These disclosures represent a new approach whereby both Multifamily pool and loan data are disclosed together in the same record and file; one data record will be disclosed for each unique pool/loan combination, similar to the Ginnie Mae Multifamily Database. Furthermore, these Multifamily disclosure files will be produced in a CSV file format which can be opened using Microsoft Excel. These disclosures will not be produced in the usual fixed record/file format.
Upon implementation, Multifamily pool data will no longer be disclosed in the following disclosure files:
- MBS Daily New Issuance (daily.txt)
- MBS Monthly New Issuance (nissues_YYYYMM.zip)
- MBS Monthly (Portfolio) (monthly_YYYYMM.zip)
Also, upon implementation, the following Multifamily disclosure files will be discontinued:
- Multifamily Loan Level New Issuance Daily (mfdailyll.txt)
- Multifamily Loan Level New Issuance Monthly (mfdailyllmni.zip)
- MBS Monthly Multifamily Loan Level (mfllmon_YYYYMM.zip)
The Multifamily Database (mfdb.zip) and Multifamily Terminated Pools (mftermpools.zip) disclosures will continue as is.
Production Implementation: Ginnie Mae is planning to implement the new Multifamily disclosures in the 4th quarter of 2018. Information will be provided at a later date concerning the specific implementation dates. The new disclosures will appear on the Disclosure Data Download page, in the “Multifamily” section.
Test File: Information will be provided at a later date concerning the availability of a test file, which will appear on the New Release Test File Download page.
Users of the Ginnie Mae Multifamily disclosure data are invited to review the new disclosure file format and provide comments to Ginnie Mae by June 25, 2018. Questions and comments related to this bulletin should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries to this email will be addressed within 2 business days.